All 9 art Reviews

Dandelion Maiden Dandelion Maiden

Looks great.

Misledin responds:

Thank you, sir.

arctic war beast arctic war beast

Nice!

Looks like something right out of a concept art book from a video game or movie.

With You. With You.

Great job

One thing that could help your work would be the addition of glows. I find that adding soft glows over the lighted areas generally create a nice feeling and make the picture look less 2d.

Try adding very subtle glows around the areas where the light hits. You might want to see if it works out for you.

Keep up teh good work.

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the advice!!

Thanks for the nice review also. :)

Spartan Helmet? Spartan Helmet?

Spartan Helmet Made of Cheese

Haha, this is kind of hilarious the way I look at it. Nice job on the shading!

Tyreal Tyreal

Great job!

I like what you did with the wings. I find Tyrael (it's spelled that way) to be a hard character to draw, but you've done a good job here.

One thing you can improve is his stance. He doesn't look like he wants to kick ass, he just looks like he wants to stand there and point. Other than that, this picture is great, keep up the good work!

Diving into Battle Diving into Battle

Great drawing!

You've done a nice job on this comic. The lighting on the bottom right panel is a bit off (look at the left foot), but everything else is great.

The only thing that you could change about this is to make it feel a bit more "Epic". I'll let you decide how you would do that.

Hopefully you'll get a high mark!

Dragon Dragon

Simple, Creative and Great

Of all your work, I'd have to say that this one is probably my favorite. It is simple and relaxing to the eye, yet the soft glow to it and the dragon outline makes it a little mysterious.

I think you should keep making similar things to this. I really like the look to this picture, and would definately use it as my desktop if it were a little bigger.

Great work, keep it up!

(Also, I'll try and see if I can scout you.)

MRXII responds:

Thanks for scouting, the link to the bigger image is in the description, and long url is:

(Any B&W image can be made into something like this, this was a tattoo that I found. So, I might come up with something else too =) )

Bonkalicious Bonkalicious

One of the best "Female Scouts"

I've seen a lot of female versions for the scout, whether it be a mod for the actual game or just fan-art like this one. Most of them looked good, but I think that this one really surpasses them. You kept the changes to a minimal, allowing the viewer to make a good connection between this and the real scout. But on the other hand, you've managed to add a lot of new things to the character that make it stand out against the original. Nice balance of creativity while keeping with the scout theme.

Really great work here, keep it up. (I also like your coloring style, it's vivid and realistic, yet a little cartoony.)

knockwurst responds:

Thank you very much, glad you noticed all the details and appreciate the vision I had for this version of the scout : )

Lonely Lonely

Dark

I really love this drawing. In fact, I think it's my favorite out of all of yours. The whole thing seems dark, but the little glowing specs of light add a different feel.

Keep up the good work.

LaserKarl responds:

Thanks man! Feels great to hear!